Friday, March 20, 2009

Cause I'm a dork for measurement

I'll see if I have time to whip something up for this - but I think I know a few people who read this blog who might come up with something better! Let me know.
Fraser Institute's Contest on Measurement

Our Motto is "If it matters, measure it"!

The Fraser Institute is launching a new contest to identify economic and public policy issues which still require proper measurement in order to facilitate meaningful analysis and public discourse.

The Essay Contest for Excellence in the Pursuit of Measurement is an opportunity for the public to comment on an economic or public policy issue that they feel is important and deserves to be properly measured.

A top prize of $1,000 and other cash prizes can be won by identifying a vital issue that is either not being measured, or is being measured inappropriately. Acceptable entry formats include a short 500-600 word essay, or a short one-minute video essay.

Complete details and a promotional flyer can be found here.

Entry deadline is Friday, May 15th, 2009.

No comments: